If you are currently having an issue with any of these rodents, call us today. A licensed technician will come to your home, identify your specific needs and provide you with a free estimate to eliminate the problem.
Again whether you are having an issue with pigeons or rodents, feel free to call us for a free estimate. We service the entire Phoenix metropolitan area and can usually provide a free estimate within one business day.
Fun Facts About Rodents
- Roof rats are nocturnal.
- Roof rats can transmit diseases like the bubonic plague and typhus. At this point, none of the roof rats captured and tested in Maricopa County have been diseased.
- Roof rats will enter homes and buildings, they only need a hole the size of a quarter to gain entry.
- Roof rats are good climbers, they can climb walls and use utility lines and fences to travel from structure to structure.
- Outside, roof rats will nest in trees, woodpiles, garbage, and plants. In our area, oleanders seem to be a popular nesting location.
- House mice are quick runners (up to 8 miles per hour), good climbers, jumpers, and also swim well. Despite this, they rarely travel more than 50 feet from their established homes.
- House mice are generally nocturnal, although some are active during the day in human dwellings.
- One mouse can eat 8 pounds of food in a year
- One mouse on average, will deposit 36,000 droppings a year
Rodent service — rats, mice, gophers, for the Phoenix and Tucson area: Scottsdale, Mesa, Gilbert, Chandler, Tempe, Glendale, Peoria, Sun City, Cave Creek, Paradise Valley, Carefree, Anthem, New River, Whitman, Ahwatukee, Avondale, Surprise, Litchfield Park, Tolleson, Tucson, Queen Creek, El Mirage, Youngtown, Sun City West, Buckeye, Guadalupe, Fountain Hills, Goodyear, Surprise, Fountain Hills, Sun Lakes, Waddell, Corte Bella.”