PIGEON PROBLEMS / EXCLUSION
Pigeons and other Pest Birds often make nests in buildings and rapidly reproduce. Breeding occurs throughout the year, usually taking place between March and July. Contact with pigeon droppings may pose a health risk. Three human diseases are known to be associated with pigeon droppings: histoplasmosis, cryptococcosis, and psittacosis.
Our current pigeon control steps are as follows:
Our technician will come out, assess the situation, and give you a free written estimate.
If we are hired, we will began the process with a thorough cleaning and disinfecting of all nesting and roosting sites to help with the aesthetic look of the property and also to help deter re-infestation.
We will professionally install humane bird exclusion products, including but not limited to bird spikes, wire mesh, bird netting, and if needed. Hot Foot Repellent bird gel.
Hot Foot Repellent Gel is totally different from traditional tactile repellents. Its chemical formula is so different that it carries a worldwide Patent and a two-year performance guarantee.
Fun Facts About Pigeons
- Unless forcibly separated, pigeons mate for life.
- A grown pigeon has nearly 10,000 feathers.
- Pigeons have been known to live over 30-years!
- The pigeon has the rare ability for a large bird to be able to fly nearly straight up.
- Racing Pigeons routinely maintain flight speeds of 50 to 60 mph!
- Some pigeon’s reverse-commute, feeding on grain in the country, while living in the city.
Pigeon control and bird control for the Phoenix and Tucson area: Scottsdale, Mesa, Gilbert, Chandler, Tempe, Glendale, Peoria, Sun City, Cave Creek, Paradise Valley, Carefree, Anthem, New River, Whitman, Ahwatukee, Avondale, Surprise, Litchfield Park, Tolleson, Tucson, Queen Creek, El Mirage, Youngtown, Sun City West, Buckeye, Guadalupe, Fountain Hills, Goodyear, Surprise, Fountain Hills, Sun Lakes, Waddell, Corte Bella.