Bed Bugs do not have wings and don’t fly, they do not migrate outdoors, and they do not just show up in our homes. They are brought in by people, unknowing people, but without the help of the human they would not be able to spread from one side of the world to the other. No matter how they got in your home, it is very important to follow all of the instructions so we can get them out. We take our job seriously and we treat every square inch of your home to insure that these pests are eliminated from your life. Because of how hard these pests are to exterminate, we ask that you take this serious as well.
Preparations for the first 2 Treatments
- Empty ALL dresser drawers and place clothing in plastic bag, remove ALL items and clear top
- Remove and empty ALL items from nightstands and clear top.
- Dressers and nightstands will be turned over and treated, remove ALL items from top.
- Remove ALL items from EVERY closet, place clothing in plastic bag, clear ALL shelves.
- Launder ALL clothing according to label ( hot water if allowed ) DO NOT PLACE CLEAN CLOTHES IN SAME BAG…. REPLACE BAG. If clothes are already clean, run in dryer for 20 minutes to kill any Bed Bugs.
- Remove ALL bedding from the bed, including sheets, mattress covers, skirts, ect. And launder.
- Remove ALL items from under and around the bed. This includes stuffed toys.
- Pull ALL items away from the walls 1 foot throughout the entire home.
- Empty ALL bookshelves and DVD shelves and place items in plastic bags.
- Cover all fish Tanks with a towel and turn off air pumps.
- If you store luggage in the bedroom, leave it out and EMPTY and OPEN so it can be treated as well. We will treat up to 3 suite cases, more then 3 will have an additional charge.
- ALL people and pets need to be gone for a minimum of 4 hours after treatment is done.
For safety reasons we do not apply any type of pesticide to your mattress but we will treat them with a alcohol base disinfectant that will kill any Bed Bugs on Contact.
This protocol REQUIRES 4 total treatments done 2 weeks apart. The Full Preparation only needs to be done for the first two applications but all items need to be pulled away from walls on all treatments, you will need to vacate each time for 4 hours.
THE RESULTS ARE IN THE DETAIL OF THE PREPARATIONS; WE NEED YOU TO FOLLOW THIS TO THE “T”. ANYONE WHO ASSUMES THEY HAVE DONE ENOUGH TO GET READY, WILL LIKELY CONTINUE TO HAVE BED BUGS FOR MONTHS.
The Tech. will not wait for you to get ready, be ready to leave when they arrive.
If you are not ready when they arrive you will not get your home treated and there will be a $60.00 trip charge.
All products will be applied in a safe, proper, and effective manner in accordance with all local and Federal Label laws.